All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.16
- £39.18Trending at £59.89
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.82Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionPresents insights into the six major markets that target our basic emotional needs, and discusses how organizations from Disney and Nike to Rolex are supplying information to help consumers satisfy those needs. This title details the ways in which dream society trades on the world of human potential and dreams.
- Author BiographyRolf Jensen is director of The Copenhagen Institute for Future Studies, one of the world's leading future-oriented think tanks. Strategic advisor to over 100 leading international companies and government agencies, Jensen is also council advisor to The Futures Council of The Conference Board, Europe. He has written about future issues and business strategy for numerous periodicals, including The Futurist.
- Author(s)Rolf Jensen
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.