Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the centre of the Intersolar Commonwealth universe is a massive black hole. This Void is not a natural artefact. It's AD 4000, and a human has started to dream of the wonderful existence of the Void. He has a following of millions of believers. They now wish to Pilgrimage to the Void to live the life they have been shown.
- Author BiographyPeter F. Hamilton was born in Rutland in 1960, and still lives near Rutland Water. His previous novels are the Greg Mandel series and the bestselling 'Night's Dawn' trilogy: The Reality Dysfunction, The Neutronium Alchemist and The Naked God. Also published by Macmillan (and Pan) is A Second Chance at Eden, a novella and six short stories, and The Confederation Handbook, a vital guide to the 'Night's Dawn' trilogy. His most recent novels were Fallen Dragon, Misspent Youth, Pandora's Star and Judas Unchained.
- Author(s)Peter F. Hamilton
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/08/2007
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleVoid Trilogy
- Series Part/Volume NumberPt.1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date26/01/2009
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fantasy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.