All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the five dream passages of Matthew 1:18-2:23 to demonstrate that Matthew employed dream narratives to defend allegations concerning Jesus' birth and to provide etiological reasons both for why Jesus went to Egypt and how Jesus happened to live in Nazareth.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Subash earned his PhD in New Testament studies from Dallas Theological Seminary. Currently, he serves as the founding lead pastor of the Crossroad Church in Dallas, Texas. In addition, he is an Adjunct Professor of New Testament Studies at Liberty University Online.
- Author(s)William J. Subash
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication21/12/2011
- Series TitleStudies in Biblical Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number149
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.