Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA novel set in Ireland, New York and London, interweaving two stories, past and present.
- Author BiographyKate Kerrigan lives in County Mayo, Eire, with her husband and children. Her novels include Recipes for a Perfect Marriage, shortlisted for the 2006 Romantic Novel of the Year Award and Ellis Island, which was a TV Book Club Summer Read.
- Author(s)Kate Kerrigan
- PublisherHead of Zeus
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHead of Zeus
- Weight488 g
- Width146 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementUK Airports ed
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.28
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.