All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £7.82Trending at £8.98
- £10.15Trending at £10.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.78
About this product
- DescriptionFashion designer and expert sewist Linda Maynard takes the mystery out of professional sewing and finishing techniques with clear step-by-step instructions.
- Author BiographyLynda Maynard has been designing and sewing clothes much of her life. She has a B.A. in textiles and clothing from San Jose State University and is an adjunct professor in the fashion design departments of two community colleges and a private design school in the San Francisco Bay area. She also has a private clientele challenging her to develop innovative techniques to create a superior product. She is known in the industry as a fit specialist and is the author of the audio book De-Mystifying Fit.
- Author(s)Lynda Maynard
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication16/11/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.