Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.03
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.65Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £13.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis day by day account of the Dreyfus Affair chronicles for the first time in English the drama that destabilized French society (1894-1906) and reverberated across the world. Meticulous research, new translations of key documents, a wealth of primary sources and illustrations and a select bibliography make this an indispensable reference work.
- Author BiographyGEORGE R. WHYTE is chairman of the Dreyfus Society for Human Rights and the author of The Accused: The Dreyfus Trilogy (1996).
- Author(s)George R. Whyte
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/10/2005
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight842 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.