Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.48
- £10.82Trending at £12.99
- £14.79Trending at £16.88
- £7.65Trending at £9.97
- £6.02Trending at £9.98
- £20.83Trending at £21.31
- £4.99Trending at £6.71
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for both professionals and amateurs, The Drone Photography Handbook is a complete guide to photography and filmmaking using a drone.
- Author BiographyWritten by Ivo Marloh - has an MA in Screenwriting and has written and produced several award-winning films. In his latest feature film (allthehorsesmovie.com) he used drones extensively. Foreword by Keith Partridge - Emmy award-winning cameraman and filmmaker of over 60 advenure films in some of the world's most hostile and spectacular environments. Working on everything from documentary feature films such as Joe Simpson's Touching the Void to TV work such as the BBC's Human Planet and Wild Climbs, Keith has always pushed the limits of extreme filmmaking. Productions in which he's been involved have won dozens of international film awards, two BAFTAs and an international Emmy. His award-winning book The Adventure Game, charting his experiences in filming at the ends of the Earth, was published in June 2015. Edited by Michael Sanderson - a highly respected filmaker and pioneering aerial photographer. He runs Ateles Films (http://www.ateles.org) which focuses on wildlife, natural history, culture and environmental topics for cinema, TV and web. He specialises in Drone cinematography and uses the 4K Coptercam himself with great effect (you can see footage of that here http://www.ateles.org/coptercam).
- Author(s)Ivo Marloh
- PublisherAurum Press
- Date of Publication19/01/2017
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAurum Press
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byMichael Sanderson
- Foreword byMr. Keith Partridge
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.