All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout history, humans everywhere have searched for remedies to heal our bodies and minds. Covering everything from ancient herbs to advanced chemicals, this book in the Milestones series looks at 250 of the most important moments in the development of life-altering, life-saving and sometimes life-endangering pharmaceuticals.
- Author BiographyMichael C. Gerald, PhD is Professor Emeritus of Pharmacy at the University of Connecticut and has served as Dean of the school. He was previously a consultant to the World Health Organization in Geneva. He has authored more than 100 publications and five books, including The Poisonous Pen of Agatha Christie (University of Texas Press) and The Complete Idiot's Guide to Prescription Drugs (Alpha).
- Author(s)Michael C. Gerald
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Width186 mm
- Height214 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.19
- £134.20Trending at £159.99
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £43.13Trending at £46.00
- £8.20Trending at £8.86
- £10.33Trending at £14.97
- £12.24Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.