All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Drug Effect offers new perspectives on critical debates in the field of alcohol and other drug use.
- Author BiographySuzanne Fraser is based in the Centre for Women's Studies and Gender Research, School of Political and Social Inquiry, Faculty of Arts, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia. She is the author of three books on health, the body and society including Making Disease, Making Citizens: The Politics of Hepatitis C. David Moore is based at the National Drug Research Institute, Curtin University, where he leads the Ethnographic Research Program. He has written extensively on the social and cultural contexts of alcohol and illicit drug use and is currently working on a book provisionally entitled Habits: Rethinking Addiction.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/09/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight470 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDavid Moore,Suzanne Fraser
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.