All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
- £16.99Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionAn ethnography of the Dugum Dani, this work centers on the issue of hostility between groups of human beings and the place and function of violence. Other aspects of Dani life and organization are shown in interrelationship with the institution of warfare, such as the social, ecological, and technological elements in the Dani way of life.
- Author(s)Karl G. Heider
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight648 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.