All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow a plain little girl with no chin became Queen of England.
- Author BiographyKARIN FERNALD is a RADA-trained actor. She researches and writes her own material to recreate characters and historical periods. Her subjects include Jane Austen, Queen Victoria, Fanny Burney, Florence Nightingale, Hans Christian Andersen, Dr Samuel Johnson, Virginia Woolf, Hester Thrale, Benjamin Robert Haydon and Perdita Robinson. She often uses slides to illustrate her material. She lectures for NADFAS (National Association of Decorative and Fine Arts Societies) and has appeared at festivals all over England at venues such as the National Portrait Gallery, the Foundling Museum, Dr Johnson's House and the Hurlingham Club. The Dumpy Princess is her first book. SOPHIE FOSTER graduated from Falmouth School of Art in 2008. The Dumpy Princess is her first book. Sophie lives in Bristol.
- Author(s)Karin Fernald
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Out-of-print date12/10/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width135 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sophie Foster
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £9.25Trending at £10.69
- £6.42Trending at £6.55
- £15.32Trending at £19.98
- £11.83Trending at £13.48
- £5.50Trending at £7.98
- £7.55Trending at £8.99
- £4.88Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.