All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.33Trending at £9.07
- £6.58Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.51Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1876 Sioux and Cheyenne warriors annihilated Custer's Seventh Cavalry on the Little Bighorn. Three years later and half a world away, a British force was wiped out by Zulu warriors in South Africa. In both cases the total defeat of regular army troops stunned an imperial nation. This work scrutinizes them in a comparative context.
- Author BiographyJames O. Gump, professor and chair of the Department of History at the University of San Diego, is the author of The Formation of the Zulu Kingdom in South Africa, 1750-1840.
- Author(s)James O. Gump
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1994
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus., maps
- Weight295 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.