Consider these sponsored items
- £16.29Was:£18.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book recaptures the experience of exile and religious radicalisation among sixteenth-century Catholic refugees during the Dutch Revolt.
- Author BiographyGeert H. Janssen is Professor of Early Modern History at the University of Amsterdam. He is the author of Princely Power in the Dutch Republic: Patronage and William Frederick of Nassau (1613-64) (2008).
- Author(s)Geert H. Janssen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 3 maps
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £9.43Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.