All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dynamic Welfare State accounts for the transition of social programming from governmental to corporate auspices, identifying not only the primary beneficiaries of emerging social markets, but the increasing influence of wealthy individuals and corporations in crafting public policy to meet industry requirements as well.
- Author BiographyDavid Stoesz, PhD, has experience in public welfare, mental health, and higher education. His books have addressed children's services, welfare reform, international development, professional education, and social policy. The Dynamic Welfare State, initially a monograph posted on the web-site of the New America Foundation, was expanded to book length courtesy of a Fulbright award.
- Author(s)David Stoesz
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note3
- Weight538 g
- Width164 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.