All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionFirst in-depth analysis of broadband developments in Europe, combining qualitative and quantitative analysis, with chapter contributions provided by in-country experts.
- Author BiographyWolter Lemstra is Senior Research Fellow in the Department of Technology, Policy and Management at Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands, and Visiting Senior Research Fellow at the Centre for Communication, Media and Information Technologies at Aalborg University, Denmark. He has 25 years of experience in the telecom sector and has occupied senior management positions in various telecoms technology firms. His current research is focussed on telecommunication sector governance, industry structure developments, firm strategic behaviour and innovation trajectories. William H. Melody is Guest Professor at the Center for Communication, Media and Information Technology (CMI), Aalborg University Copenhagen, Denmark. He is Emeritus Professor, Economics of Infrastructures at the Department of Technology, Policy and Management, Delft University of Technology, and Emeritus Director, Learning Initiatives on Reforms for Network Economies (LIRNE.NET). He has participated in telecom and ICT research and policy development in all regions of the world.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note65 b/w illus. 47 tables
- Weight900 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byWilliam H. Melody,Wolter Lemstra
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.