Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £9.57Trending at £11.77
- £32.27Trending at £33.14
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £11.32Trending at £11.64
- £10.55Trending at £11.17
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.02
About this product
- DescriptionAfter almost 200 years of economic stagnation China has seen enormous change and economic growth in a mere two decades. This study explores the reasons for this rapid growth and economic development.
- Author BiographyJIANRONG HUANG is Professor of Public Policy in the Department of Politics and Public Administration at Nanjing University. He is a member of the Council of Chinese Public Administration. His most recent book is The Applicability of Policy-Making Theory in Post-Mao China. He has published both in Chinese and English.
- Author(s)J. Huang
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies on the Chinese Economy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIII, 118 p.
- Weight324 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.