The Dynamics of Industrial Collaboration: A Diversity of Theories and Empirical Approaches by Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd (Hardback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £81.66Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 28 Nov
- £35.93+ £3.95 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by ammareal
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.27Trending at £13.66
- £39.99Trending at £43.94
- £47.81Trending at £49.08
- £6.89Trending at £10.88
- £66.36Trending at £79.53
- £109.35Trending at £139.11
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dynamics of Industrial Collaboration revisits and reformulates issues previously raised by inter-firm collaboration. The latest research in collaboration, processes and evaluation of cooperation, and industrial and research networks, is presented by way of both empirical and theoretical studies.
- Author BiographyEdited by Anne Plunket, Assistant Professor of Economics, Colette Voisin, Professor of Management and Bertrand Bellon, formerly Professor of Economics, Universite Paris Sud, France
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/2001
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byAnne Plunket,Bertrand Bellon,Colette Voisin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.