Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionA study of spirals, vortices, crystalline lattices and other attractive patterns are prevalent in nature, exploring the universal dynamical rules responsible for their formation. The work is based many visual experiments in physics, hydrodynamics, chemistry and biology.
- Author(s)Alexander B. Ezersky,Mikhail I. Rabinovich,Patrick D. Weidman
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2000
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.