All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book offers an innovative approach to studying processes of radicalization across a variety of cases, highlighting al-Qaeda, the Red Brigades, and the Greek-Cypriot EOKA.
- Author BiographyEitan Y. Alimi is Senior Lecturer of Political Sociology in the Department of Political Science at the Hebrew University and author of Israeli Politics and the First Palestinian Intifada. Chares Demetriou is Assistant Professor of Sociology at the National Research University, Higher School of Economics, Moscow. Lorenzo Bosi is Assistant Professor at Scuola Normale Superiore, Italy.
- Author(s)Chares Demetriou,Eitan Y. Alimi,Lorenzo Bosi
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notewith 7 illustrations
- Weight466 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.