All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.33
- £40.35Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £33.99Trending at £37.63
- £16.29Trending at £16.46
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis text takes a close-up look at the changing interaction between people who provide services of all kinds (such as doctors, sales people and housekeepers) and their customers. It analyzes the growing trend to replace service encounters, in which service providers are considered interchangeable.
- Author BiographyBARBARA A. GUTEK is head of the Department of Management and Policy at the University of Arizona. Her previous books include Women and Work (with V. Nieva, 1981), Sex and the Workplace (Jossey--Bass, 1985), and Women's Career Development (with L. Larwood, 1987).
- Author(s)Barbara A. Gutek
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/07/1995
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight538 g
- Width130 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.