Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.02
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.71Trending at £12.34
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionAs the life span of business models has shrunk, firms have had to review their strategic intent, develop strategic initiatives in fast and imaginative ways, and engage in major reorganizations to deal with this. The Dynamics of Strategy helps make sense of the changing business environment and requisite processes of strategizing and organizing.
- Author BiographyDuncan Robertson is an Assistant Professor of Strategic Management at Warwick Business School, UK. He obtained his doctorate in strategic management at the Said Business School, University of Oxford, and his undergraduate degree in physics at Imperial College, University of London. He is a chartered accountant, having worked for KPMG in London, Australia, and New Zealand, and has corporate finance and strategy experience within Barclays plc and KPMG Corporate Finance, and has consulted for Unilever. He has held several college lecturerships within the University of Oxford and was appointed as a visiting scholar in the Management Department of the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, USA, and a visiting professor at Sun Yat-Sen University, People's Republic of China. He has been short listed for the Best Paper Prizes at the 2005, 2006, and 2008 Strategic Management Society conferences. Further details may be found at http://www.duncanrobertson.com/. Adrian A. Caldart is Head of the Business Policy Group at AESE Escola de Direccao e Negocios (Lisbon, Portugal). He has previously been an Associate Professor of Strategic Management at Warwick Business School, where he is currently an Associate Fellow, and has held management positions in the energy industry in corporate planning and corporate finance. His research focuses on corporate-level strategy in multinational enterprises. He received his PhD in Management from IESE Business School (Barcelona), and has been visiting professor and researcher in several business schools, including IESE (Spain), IAE and UCA (Argentina), and LBS (Nigeria).
- Author(s)Adrian A. Caldart,Duncan A. Robertson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteNumerous figures and tables
- Weight539 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.