CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis text draws on the case of East Timor in order to reassess how transitional justice mechanisms actually play out at the local level. It produces a critical account of the complex interplay between internationally-sponsored trials and truth commissions, national nation-building and justice agendas and local priorities.
- Author BiographyLia Kent is a Postdoctoral Fellow in the School of International, Political and Strategic Studies at the Australian National University.
- Author(s)Lia Kent
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2013
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.