All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA part of the Teachers' Pocketbooks Series , this practical guide helps dyslexic students overcome their learning barriers and unlock their potential. It contains practical tools and techniques for reading, writing, spelling, maths, speaking and listening, music, study skills and organisation.
- Author BiographyA former primary school teacher, author Julie Bennett delivers training on dyslexia to a range of professionals, from early years practitioners to Open University staff and students. She has mild dyslexia herself and writes from first hand experience, drawing on her work with children and adults with specific learning difficulties.
- Author(s)Julie Bennett
- PublisherManagement Pocketbooks
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTeachers' Pocketbooks
- Place of PublicationAlresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeachers' Pocketbooks
- Out-of-print date17/12/2014
- Content Note20+ illustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height105 mm
- Illustrator(s)Phil Hailstone
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.