All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA definitive and evidence-based guide for psychologists, teachers, coaches, HR personnel and all professionals who must understand and work with dyslexic adults.
- Author BiographyDavid McLoughlin is a Visiting Professor in Psychology at the University of Buckingham. He is Director of Independent Dyslexia Consultants, a UK organisation which has worked with dyslexic adults and children for 25 years. Carol A. Leather is training director at Independent Dyslexia Consultants and a researcher at Surrey University. She has been instrumental in developing strategic approaches to support dyslexic employees in sectors including the emergency services, banking and the civil service. Together, David and Carol edited the 2010 edition of the British Dyslexia Association's prestigious Dyslexia in Employment Handbook.
- Author(s)Carol Leather,David McLoughlin
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/04/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight430 g
- Width155 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.