All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together contributions from the leading European experts in lead-free soldering. It offers comprehensive coverage of the scientific background and its applications in reliability testing of lead-free solder joints.
- Author BiographyGunter Grossmann received his BE degree in Mechanical Engineering in 1981 from the University of Applied Sciences in Winterthur, Switzerland. After his studies, he was employed as Materials Engineer in various companies. From 1989 until 1998 he worked in the Reliability Laboratory of ETH Zurich in the fields of reliability of electronic assemblies, especially of soft solder joints, and in production processes of electronic equipment. In 1998, Gunter Grossmann was a scientific guest of the University of Queensland in Brisbane, Australia. Since 1999, Gunter Grossmann has worked at the Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Testing and Research (EMPA) as a researcher in the reliability of electronic assemblies and components, as co-lecturer at ETH in Physics of Failure and Failure Analysis and in failure analysis. For more than 10 years, Gunter Grossmann is involved in production and reliability of lead-free solders. Christian Zardini was Professor of Electrical Engineering at the Ecole Nationale Superieure d'Electronique, Informatique et Radiocommunications de Bordeaux. He was in charge of the 'Integration of power components and systems' group at IXL Laboratory (ENSEIRB-University Bordeaux 1). The group has successfully participated in several European and national projects: PROMETHEUS (S!), RAPSDRA (4th PCRD), HEIDI (PIDEA S!), HIRONDELLE (5th PCRD), CEPIA (PREDIT). In these projects, the group research interest focused on reliability studies of lead-free solder joints. In the European Lead Free Soldering Network (ELFNET), Prof. Zardini was responsible for the Components Technical Expert Group.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication14/05/2011
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note26 black & white tables, biography
- Weight648 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byChristian Zardini,Gunter Grossmann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.