All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2012, the ERASMUS programme celebrated its 25th anniversary. It is one of the best-known initiatives of the EU. This interdisciplinary volume examines the role of student mobility within the European integration process and judges its impact on how young citizens identify with Europe.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Feyen is researcher at the Institute of Social Sciences at Heinrich Heine University Dusseldorf (Germany). Ewa Krzaklewska is researcher at the Institute of Sociology at Jagiellonian University in Krakow (Poland). Both have been concerned with ERASMUS as exchange students, as members of the Erasmus Student Network organisation, and as academic researchers.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleEducation beyond Borders
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight430 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byBenjamin Feyen,Ewa Krzaklewska
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.95Trending at £23.45
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.11
- £42.67Trending at £47.87
- £20.65Trending at £21.76
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.