All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ESC Textbook of Vascular Biology is a rich and clearly laid-out guide by leading European scientists providing comprehensive information on vascular physiology, disease, and research.
- Author BiographyProfessor Krams holds a Chair in Molecular Bioengineering at Imperial College, London. Prior to joining Imperial College he worked as Associate Professor in the Department of Bioengineering, Thoraxcentre in Rotterdam, the Netherlands and as associate professor/chair in the department of Medical Physics, Free University in Amsterdam. He received his Medical Degree and Ph.D. from the Free University, Amsterdam in 1989. His research is focussed on the molecular mechanism underlying biomechanical stimuli. Associate Professor Magnus Back is senior consultant in cardiology and research team leader at the Center for Molecular Medicine in Stockholm, Sweden. The research undertaken has two main focuses: lipid mediators and valvular heart disease.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2017
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe European Society of Cardiology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2017
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1100 g
- Width227 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMagnus Back,Robert Krams
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £6.45Trending at £7.98
- £33.21Trending at £43.10
- £50.73Trending at £59.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.