All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionBrian Morgan uses his own teaching experience in Canada and China to investigate the complexities of teaching English as a second language to those newly arrived in Canada and to suggest ways of becoming a more effective ESL teacher.
- Author BiographyBRIAN D. MORGAN is an ESL instructor, curriculum consultant, and teacher trainer for the Toronto Chinese Community Services Association and the Toronto Catholic School Board.
- Author(s)Brian D. Morgan
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication11/06/1998
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight272 g
- Width151 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.