CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a comprehensive international law analysis of the European Union's maritime safety legislation.
- Author BiographyDr Henrik Ringbom is currently Head of Sector for Environment Protection, Liability and Compensation at the European Maritime Safety Agency in Lisbon, Portugal. Between 1997 and 2003 he worked in the Maritime Safety Unit of the European Commission in Brussels, Belgium, whereafter he spent four years as Research Fellow at the Scandinavian Institute of Maritime Law, Oslo, Norway.
- Author(s)Henrik Ringbom
- Date of Publication25/07/2008
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitlePublications on Ocean Development
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 64
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight1131 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.