Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.68Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in European Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, 15 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byMichela Ceccorulli,Nicola Labanca
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction the Editors Part 1: The EU and irregular immigration: how securitized is it? 2. Bilateral Patterns of Cooperation on Readmission: Premises and impact on human rights observance Florian Trauner 3. Expulsion of undocumented citizens: weak harmonization and little attention to people's rights Marco Borraccetti 4. Images of the Immigrant Pierangelo Isernia Part 2: Detention Centres in EU Member States 5. Geography and chronology of centers Nicola Labanca and Michela Ceccorulli 6. Detention structures in Greece Regina Mantanika 7. Detention in Poland and Romania Eva Ottavy 8. A typology of centers in Italy Giuseppe Campesi Part 3. Camps on the border of Europe 9. Immigration Detention in Turkey Esra Kaytaz 10. Migrant and Refugee Detention Centers in Ukraine Franck Duvell 11. The Mediterranean as a buffer: confining irregular migrants in North Africa Michela Ceccorulli 12. The morality of confinement: a philosophical outlook Ermanno Vitale 13. Conclusions the Editors
- Author BiographyMichela Ceccorulli is Research Fellow at the Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Pisa, Italy. Nicola Labanca is Associate Professor of Contemporary History, University of Siena, Italy.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.