CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the causes and politics of Eastern enlargement by the European Union and NATO.
- Author BiographyFrank Schimmelfennig is a Fellow of the Mannheim Center for European Social Research, Germany.
- PrizesWinner of EUSA Prize: Best Book in EU Studies 2003/4.
- Author(s)Frank Schimmelfennig
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/12/2003
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleThemes in European Governance
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 32 tables
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Series Edited byAndreas Fllesdal
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.