CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a theoretically informed analysis of how coherently the European Union fights terrorism in the post-9/11 era.
- Author BiographyJavier Argomaniz is a member of the Centre for the Study of Terrorism and Political Violence (CSTPV) at the University of St Andrews. He has a Ph.D. in International Relations from the University of Nottingham.
- Author(s)Javier Argomaniz
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/05/2011
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleContemporary Terrorism Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.