CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the European Union's role as a global actor. This book focuses on the theme of interregionalism in its relations with key regions around the world. It shows how, since the end of the Cold War, the European Union expanded its external relations and foreign policies and become a global actor in world politics.
- Author BiographyFredrik Soderbaum is Associate Professor at the Department of Peace and Development Research, Goteborg University (Padrigu) and an Associate Research Fellow at the United Nations University/Comparative Regional Integration Studies (UNU/CRIS). Luk van Langenhove is Professor and Director of the United Nations University/Comparative Regional Integration Studies (UNU/CRIS).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/12/2007
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleJournal of European Integration Special Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byDr Fredrik Soderbaum,Luk van Langenhove
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.