Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.35
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £14.72Trending at £20.04
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/05/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJournal of European Public Policy Special Issues as Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byHelene Sjursen
- Table Of Contents1. INTRODUCTION, The EU's Common Foreign and Security Policy: The Quest for Democracy, Helene Sjursen 2. Not so Intergovernmental After All? On Democracy and Integration in European Foreign and Security Policy, Helene Sjursen 3. Invisible and Unaccountable? National Representatives and Council Officials in EU Foreign Policy, Ana E. Juncos and Karolina Pomorska 4. The EU as a Community of Practice: Foreign-policy Communications in the COREU Network, Federica Bicchi 5. The Political Theory and Practice of Parliamentary Participation in the Common Security and Defence Policy, Christopher Lord 6. A Contradiction in Terms? NGOs, Democracy, and European Foreign and Security Policy, Jutta Joachim and Matthias Dembinski 7. Governance between Expertise and Democracy: The Case of European Security, Erik Oddvar Eriksen 8. Democratic Foundations of EU Foreign Policy: Narratives and the Myth of EU Exceptionalism, Ben Tonra
- Author BiographyHelene Sjursen is Professor at ARENA - Centre for European Studies, University of Oslo, Norway, she has been at ARENA since 1997. Her main fields of academic interest include the EU as an international actor, EU's foreign and security policy and EU enlargement.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.