Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis interaction, Vickery argues, has the potential to increase intergovernmental confidence and cooperation in areas vital to both countries and to world security and peace.
- Author BiographyRaymond E. Vickery Jr. was Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Trade Development in the Clinton administration and is currently Of Counsel to the law firm of Hogan Lovells and Senior Director of Albright Stonebridge Group. He was a Public Policy Scholar at the Woodrow Wilson Center in 2008-9.
- Author(s)Raymond E. Vickery
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication24/06/2011
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note3, 1 black & white halftones, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight681 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.