All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the careful examination of more than 500,000 applications to fourteen elite colleges and hundreds of interviews with students, counselors, and admissions officers, this book details the advantages and pitfalls of applying early, and provides a map for students and parents to understand the process.
- Author BiographyChristopher Avery is Professor of Public Policy, Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University. Andrew Fairbanks is former Associate Dean of Admissions at Wesleyan University. Richard Zeckhauser is Frank P. Ramsey Professor of Political Economy, Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University.
- Author(s)Andrew Fairbanks,Christopher Avery,Richard J. Zeckhauser
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note35 line illustrations, 29 tables
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.