Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £6.54Trending at £7.98
- £32.42Trending at £34.99
- £29.29Trending at £33.29
- £23.38Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £24.28
- £6.41Trending at £6.98
- £12.45Trending at £17.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe topic of this book is the facticity of life and language in the early work of Martin Heidegger, looking at the early lecture courses (1919 to1925). Its aim is to show that Heidegger presents a meaningful view of human life as both riddled with deception and open to insight.
- Author BiographyScott M. Campbell is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Nazareth College of Rochester.
- Author(s)Scott M. Campbell
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- Series TitlePerspectives in Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.