Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2001 book looks at Neolithic society, including perspectives on funerary rituals and figurines.
- Author BiographyCatherine Perles is Professor in the Department of Ethnology at the University of Paris. Her recent publications include Prehistoire du feu (1977), Les industries lithiques taillees de Franchthi (3 vols., 1987, 1990, in press) and 'Greek Neolithic: a new review' (co-authored with J.-P. Demoule, 1993).
- Author(s)Catherine Perles
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2001
- Series TitleCambridge World Archaeology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note68 b/w illus. 17 maps 11 tables
- Weight790 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gerard Monthel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.