All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionIn the centre are the connections between particle physics and cosmology: The standard model, some basic implications of quantum field theory and the questions of structure formation.
- Author(s)Gerhard Borner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/01/2003
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleAstronomy and Astrophysics Library
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXVII, 593 p.
- Weight1175 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement4th ed. 2003. Corr. 2nd printing 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.