All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis clear and practical workbook shows the importance of encouraging resilience in pre-school children who live in challenging circumstances. Including guidance on ongoing monitoring and supported by case studies from practice, this book is an essential guide to nurturing resilience for all those who work with young children and their families.
- Author BiographyBrigid Daniel is Professor of Social Work at the University of Stirling. She has worked with children and families in local authority social work and at the Centre for Child Care and Protection Studies at Dundee University. Sally Wassell is an independent consultant and trainer in childcare and an associate lecturer at Dundee University. Together with Robbie Gilligan, the two wrote Child Development for Child Care and Protection Workers, also published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Author(s)Brigid Daniel,Sally Wassell
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/2002
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight371 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.