The Earth Moved: On the remarkable achievements of earthworms by Amy Stewart (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.46+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.99Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by shakedownrecords
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
About this product
- Author(s)Amy Stewart
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/02/2011
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Author BiographyAmy Stewart lives in northern California with her husband, two cats and several thousand worms. She is the author of From the Ground Up and is the garden columnist and book critic for the North Coast Journal. Her articles appear in a number of magazines, including Organic Gardening, Bird Watcher's Chronicle and the San Francisco Chronicle.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.