All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you sort through the many treatment options available to help you recover from an eating disorder. This title covers various medications and treatment programs, underlying causes and risk factors, and strategies for detecting and preventing eating disorders.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Costin, M.A., M.Ed., M.F.T., has been a specialist in the field of eating disorders for nearly thirty years. She directs the Monte Nido Residential Treatment Facility in Malibu, California, and all of its affiliates. She is also the clinical advisor to the Parent Family Network of the National Eating Disorder Association and an editor of Eating Disorders: The Journal of Treatment and Prevention.
- Author(s)Carolyn Costin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleSourcebooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.23Trending at £14.74
- £6.99Trending at £7.18
- £5.99Trending at £7.45
- £8.55Trending at £9.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.71
- £9.40Trending at £9.74
- £10.43Trending at £11.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.