Consider these sponsored items
- £20.99Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionFourth-century Athens has a special claim on our attention, apart from the great men it produced, for it is the prelude to the end of Greece.
- Author BiographyEdith Hamilton won the National Achievement Award in 1950, received honorary degrees of Doctor of Letters from Yale University, the University of Rochester, and the University of Pennsylvania, and was a member of the American Academy of Arts and Letters. In 1957 she was many an honorary citizen of Athens and was decorated with the Golden Cross of the Order of Benefaction by King Paul of Greece.
- Author(s)Edith Hamilton,Wolfgang Hamilton
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication01/04/1964
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight220 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.