All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionChristopher Day draws on his extensive experience to explain the key principles of eco-home design, focussing on natural methods rather than expensive technology.
- Author BiographyChristopher Day has studied architecture and sculpture and has been committed to eco-architecture and an ecological lifestyle since the 1970s. He has received four design awards, including a Prince of Wales Award, for his work on eco-houses and Steiner schools. He pioneered a consensus design method, which has now been used in over 60 projects. As a designer, consultant, lecturer or teacher, Christopher has worked in 20 different countries from California, USA to New Zealand, managing the construction of 150+ eco-homes across many income-levels cultures and climates. Continuing to work despite being disabled for the last fifteen years, Christopher has developed a further specialism in adapting environmentally friendly buildings for disabled residents.
- Author(s)Christopher Day
- PublisherGreen Books
- Date of Publication10/10/2015
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleSustainable Building
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationTotnes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreen Books
- Content Note75 Illustrations, black and white
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Foreword byThe Prince of Wales
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.