All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the first comprehensive review of the ecology of these fascinating regions and develops a model based on both physical and biological processes for interpreting their varied nature.
- Author(s)John A. Matthews
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Ecology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note129 b/w illus.
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.