Consider these sponsored items
- £8.99Was:£9.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA particular, narrow way of thinking about the economy is dominant in society today. This book explores how this came to be, why the system cannot continue and how to build a better future. -- .
- Author BiographyJoe Earle, Cahal Moran and Zach Ward-Perkins are founding members of the Post-Crash Economics Society at the University of Manchester -- .
- Author(s)Cahal Moran,Joe Earle,Zach Ward-Perkins
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleManchester Capitalism
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content Note7 graphs, 3 tables
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Most relevant reviews
- howardrob21 Apr, 2017by
The book raises a important issue but it is very repetitive in doing so.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.