Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £14.48Trending at £15.94
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introductory treatment of law and economics. It emphasizes how economic theory can be used to provide a unifying framework for understanding the function of the common law.
- Author BiographyThomas J. Miceli is Professor of Economics at the University of Connecticut.
- Author(s)Thomas J. Miceli
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note24 tables, 50 figures
- Weight885 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine712 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.