Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.42Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second of three volumes that, taken together, aim to provide a comprehensive treatment of both selection and classification processes in personnel testing. The major theories and research findings in both areas are summarized.
- Author BiographyCECIL D. JOHNSON is a Research Consultant to The George Washington University with more than 30 years of experience in personnel research. JOSEPH ZEIDNER is Professor of Administrative Sciences and of Psychology at The George Washington University.
- Author(s)Cecil D. Johnson,Joseph Zeidner
- Date of Publication23/10/1991
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.