All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £10.04
- £3.99Trending at £6.09
- £9.99Trending at £19.21
- £38.06Trending at £40.06
- £10.49Trending at £10.80
- £11.71Trending at £13.01
- £11.59Trending at £12.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a theory of law and economics focused on change over time and aimed at avoiding systemic risks.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Driesen is University Professor at Syracuse University, the thirteenth person in the university's history to hold this campus-wide position. He is the author of Environmental Law: A Conceptual and Pragmatic Approach, 2nd edition (with Robert Adler and Kirsten Engel), winner of the Keith Lynton Caldwell award, and editor of Economic Thought and US Climate Change Policy and Beyond Environmental Law (with Alyson Flournoy). His articles have appeared in the Cornell Law Review, Ecology Law Quarterly, the Harvard Environmental Law Review, the Virginia Journal of International Law and other leading journals. He was an attorney with the Natural Resources Defense Council before entering academe.
- Author(s)David M. Driesen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2012
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.