CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal perspective on how institutional factors facilitate or hamper the flows of information and knowledge.
- Author BiographyKaren R. Polenske is Professor of Regional Political Economy and Planning in the Department of Urban Studies and Planning at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note37 tables
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byKaren R. Polenske
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.